The superior choice in wood roofing.
With its natural properties and luxurious look, choosing Wallaba shingles would certainly give your project a higher commercial value. Its colour is initially red but will gradually fade into a silver-brown as it is exposed to sunlight and normal weathering.
- Wallaba shingles are similar to Teak but cost significantly less.
- They have little to no maintenance and a lifespan of over 30 years.
- They resist insect attacks, decay, rot and mildew and even naturally repel water, so they adapt very well to tropical weathers.
- Wallaba roofing is also known for resisting hurricane/cyclonic conditions, so it is perfect for weather in Mauritius.
- They are also the highest fire-rated wood shingles. They are undeniably the better choice for roofing, and your best value for money.